Seems like a long day..
It's half past one arvo.. I was done by 12 already after having continuous lectures followed by a PBL. Yet it feels like I'm all tired and weak.. I'm gonna take a short nap after this. Today in my PBL, I got a feedback report regarding my performance in the previous PBLs from my tutor.. What do I think about it? I think she's telling the truth. I agree with her judgment. I don't know whether to feel upset or encouraged by it. I was given credit for my typed LO contributions & she especially liked my today's LO (???) but my contribution on discussion was generally poor. She wants to see me about this.. Haven't had that 1 to 1 chat yet. Looks like I have A LOT to work on...
.
Tonight we'll be heading to QUT for the N'day celebration.. That immediately translates to free food! Hahaha... Why is it always food? Speaking of food, just now I had Lamingtons again! The ones made by one of my PBL colleagues. That was the best! Alrighty, I'll leave ya fellas with another song.. (coz I'm like hooked to this audio thingy) [Edited- Song taken out, may replace later]
.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home