:: SIMPLE ::

Another amateur blog..

Friday, April 06, 2007

The Mummy strikes again


I find this pic hilarious. This was taken during the UQ roadshow aka 'Fun day' last week. In this part of the game, I volunteered to become the 'model' coz I assumed the other members of my team didn't want to.. First I had to be wrapped with toilet tissue paper like a mummy within a certain period of time and then had to race to a finish line.. How did it go? That picture says it all.. Haha.. My team won for this game though (despite losing overall.. :S) :D.
.
So, it's the 1st day of the holidays.. Nobody wakes up early.. I had to, to get ready for the Fri prayer.. (I say 10am is early). It's now 4+pm, I'm stuck in the room reading Talley & O'Connor (just thinking ahead, yeah right). The guys are here to watch the downloaded '300.' I want to watch it at the cinema. So I can't be out in the living room. Hmm, there's netball later, actually now. Maybe I should go.. (decides...1....2....3.... done). Chiao.
.
Btw, I love brackets :p
.
Beyonce concert countdown: 17 days

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home