Whammy for the gunners
Just found out this morning that Arsenal had a game last Saturday. Despite creating numerous shots and owning the majority of the possessions, they still lost again and this time it was to the lowly Hammers! Argh... It's a huge blow that Henry's not able to play for the rest of the season. Really disappointing.. I'm only seeing more downfall... But it's alright, I still love this team :).
.
Btw, Beyonce was on Rove last night. But just through a live feed from the states (I figured that soon enough after Rove more or less said 'Later we're gonna have a chat with Beyonce'). She was just talking about her re-release of her album in which she included more songs (like Listen, Beautiful liar etc) and that some of her songs are sung in Spanish in which according to her was because a lot of Latin fans requested. Hmm.. so the next album, maybe Malay?? We really should start a petition. Haha.. Ok, I think that's it, have nothing more to say.
.
-Out-
.
Oops, just the last bit as I always do.. :
.
Beyonce concert countdown: 14 days a.k.a. 2 weeks!! and oh yea, just one thing..
.
Birthday wishes to my grandmother in S'pore.. Always cheerful & stay healthy :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home