:: SIMPLE ::

Another amateur blog..

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Late night entry

I’m totally knackered right now… I think I can see minor blisters beneath my toes as well as on the sole of my right foot. I’m guessing it’s because of my tight shoes from playing the netball & football. Seriously need to get a new pair of sports shoes. As I’m typing this, I’m also watching The Corrs playing on Channel Ten when I should’ve been in bed resting. Just hope I’ll regain enough energy just to get myself up and make it to DFO. Planning to get some winter clothing or just clothes/accessories generally.
.
Oh yea, I feel a bit guilty tonight. I missed another turn of cooking again. But then again I can’t totally be blamed. First, we had that football training and most importantly, there isn’t anything left in the kitchen! No oil, no rice, no bawang2ans. I’ll just point my finger to Good Friday hehe.. Alasan… So I should make it a point to get the basic grocery stuff tomorrow.. Hopefully…
.
On a completely different note, I decided to continue my GA3 run and I'm up till Ep 16. Episodes 15 & 16 were awesome I must say because there were really2 funny elements nicely put in there. I really had a good laugh at some of the scenes. Rmt only managed to get up to these episodes from one of his friends. I can’t wait for the following episodes that I forced Rmt to get them ASAP nyahaha *evil grin*. And pls to those who know, (from watching the Yu tiub :p) keep it sealed. Hehehe.. Will leave you guys with some of the quotes from Ep 15..
.
IZZIE: "It's fast, you know? It seems really, very fast. Are you even happy?" (Talking about C’s marriage)
C: "We're incredibly happy."
IZZIE: "Oh yay! Well great. Yay!"
G: "Show her the ring."
C: "Oh." (Shows her ring to Izzie)
IZZIE: "Oh, that's so great. Tiny diamonds are great because you know what, no-one will ever try to steal it."
...
Beyonce concert countdown: 16 days

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home