:: SIMPLE ::

Another amateur blog..

Monday, June 18, 2007

One night & one more time..

Yesterday was Father's day.. So the night we had Steamboat for dinner. And we bought tiramisu cheese cake for the occasion.







Then we played Clue-do, a board game bought for my lil sis' b'day.. It's the first time I played and I must say it's fun! We should all try it. Though I was just terrible at it hehe. Btw, sorry for the lack of quality in the pictures. Wasn't me. haha. And the picture with me in it - that's the only one. So sad. Haha.
.


Today, went out for bowling wt Afrh, Lh, Fau n Mdr. Mdr just came back yesterday from the UK and I was surprised that he was able to make it today, unjet-lagged. If I were him, I'd probably still be in bed hehe.. Anyway, we had two rounds of game btwn the guys and girls. First we won (proud to say that!) but then we lost a close one in the 2nd round ;p. Then we had Jollibee... Yummmm... Btw Mdr, thnx for the goodies. We all got one.


Obviously from the way I write, you can tell that I'm just too lazy so I'll just end it here... See ya.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home