:: SIMPLE ::

Another amateur blog..

Sunday, August 05, 2007

$10 poorer

YES! I lost my $10 somewhere when I was heading to Woolies Toowng to do the house’s grocery shopping. Must’ve dropped somewhere along between the bus stop of my area and Toowng, or maybe in the bus. It was when I was at the supermarket’s cashier when I digged deep into my left pocket only to find one $5 note. How unlucky~ The thing is, I had a $10 and a $5 note in the pocket and why did I have to lose the $10 one! haha… O well, halalkan sja tia whoever gets it. I just hope it’s some poor fellow who finds it. I’m not that keen on the ‘findrs keeprs losrs weeprs’ concept but whateverlah… Make the world one step a happier place for another person. But hold on… Wouldn’t this be better if it was actually intentional?? hahaha..

Oh yeah, I may be disconnected from the internet world (whenever I’m home) for about ten days starting tomorrow. The housemates agreed to change our current internet provider to another, much faster one hoping that through its TV streaming online services, we would be able to catch the Premier League matches which are gonna start soon. I think I can handle ten days, after having undergone a month or so w/o internet before. Just gotta keep telling myself, I can do this. “Internets are wants, foods are needs!” Haha..

Idol 5 starts tonight featuring the comeback of Dic-ko.. Let’s see if his presence makes the show even more interesting. Didn’t like him as a host in the OZ Survivor – just thought he wasn’t suitable enough. My bet is… the only thing I can imagine happening in this yr’s idol is that, between Kyle and him- they would get themselves into a noticeable fake ‘catfight’ over disagreements of their judgments. We’ll see if that’s the case…

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home