Done, but.....
Yeah, finally the assignment's done. That's over and done with. Oh yeah, just minutes ago, I went to check my e-mail to see what I sent. Guess what? I've sent in the wrong file!! It was my unedited version, with references all over the place.. red and green fonts everywhere! Thank god I checked it. I guess now that saving documents as new files everytime can be safe BUT can get you all confused as well. Apparently my older file had a similar file name.. I was rushing that time because PBL was starting.. Sigh eh.. So I just sent the lady the RIGHT file and asked her to discard the old one. She must be like wondering what the hell is this guy sending late this hour. Gosh, I panicked for a moment when I had a brief check. Just feel shitty now... I hope she replies my emaik and accept. Good thing, we sent in the right hard copy...
Labels: Academic


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home