What a day
Yesterday- went to Movie World at the GC with my NZ friends. Luckily, a friend’s friend who happened to be there as well helped us by getting our tickets half-priced. For that, I’d like to thank them. It is a huge deal for me especially when I’m going there for the third time. Hehe. So after we got in, we prioritized the big thrill rides and made a brief schedule. First up was Superman, as this was supposedly the best one of all other rides, I anticipated that the line would be long. It turned out otherwise. Well, the queue was still a bit long but it didn’t feel like ages to get on the speed coaster like the first or the last time I went there. Anyway, it was awesome as usual. The guys thought the same they couldn’t even stop talking about their experience haha. Then we went for the Scooby Doo. The line was pretty much the same as the Superman ride so we thought it wasn’t a bad time for us to try it out. The frustrating thing was, just as it was our turn to get on the vehicle a mechanical dysfunction occurred. Everyone was instructed to evacuate the area and as we were leaving for the exit, people were letting out ‘ohhhh’s and ‘boo’s of frustration. Haha. The others we managed to go for were Shrek, Police Academy stunt show, Wild West Water log, Lethal weapon and finally the Batman Swingshot. This Batman ride is the latest installment in the theme park so it wasn’t a surprise that the queue was terribly long. Since it was the first time I was going for this ride, I was really nervous and with the chilly weather this time around just made the feeling worse. Just picture this- you’re blasted into cold air upwards and it goes down again halfway momentarily and up and down again like a yoyo until it reaches down. Good thing it only takes seconds. We had to leave the park early at 4+ to catch the Transformers movie at 6.30.
Transformers. What can I say? I’d give it an 8. Never been a hardcore fan of the cartoon before so I barely knew the behind-story. I kept on asking those beside me this and that for a better understanding of what was going on. I hope I didn’t irritate them. Haha. I wouldn’t reveal anything about it just yet. But you’ll enjoy some good laughs. And oh yeah, the cars as well!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home