:: SIMPLE ::

Another amateur blog..

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Lunch at Millennium

Today's Lh's b'day.. So I wish her Happy B'day! Hope the gift fits u.. If not, figure something out.. hahaha.. J/k. In conjunction with her b'day we had lunch at Millnm, and also at the same time it was also our reunion lunch I think. Not so much of a reunion, that would sound like ages.. More of a get-together.. You know.. After all the breaks and electives. Hmm.. I came in pretty late, in fact the last. And sorry for keeping u guys waiting. Had some urgent matter which came up when I was along the way. We had buffet and also surprised Lh with her b'day cake. Ok let's talk less and get to the pics. Sorry for the lack of pics n the quality.. I'm no pro.. :P


B'day gal


Smiling faces pasal kanyang dah



Frh joins in to ceriakan suasana photo session


Cheezzze!!

Ada org cbuk mnagih hutng :p


The guys pun mau jua ambil gambar.. :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home